Mitel IP Phone Systems
Phone systems have come a long way, progressing from mechanical crossbar technologies to analog wiring to digital and now to Internet protocol-based systems. Mitel is the only company that can claim a developmental role second only to telephony’s inventor, Alexander Graham Bell.
Mitel started up in Canada in 1973, and continues to be a prime force in the production and development of telephone systems. The company has developed pure IP-based phone systems that are market leaders in the United States and Canada as well as markets around the world.
AINEO Networks began providing technical support to our customers using Mitel, and in 2012 we were officially appointed to service all Mitel products in Japan and Korea.
Mitel® offers a broad range of IP and digital phones, consoles, conference units, and peripherals, from cost-effective entry-level phones to products that deliver advanced applications to the desktop. Mitel phones combine the ergonomics, rich feature set and voice quality that users demand.
Want to know more? Drop us a line here.
AINEO—we think IT forward.
MiVoice 5304 IP Phone
- 40-character backlit display (with auto-dimming)
- Two lines with LED indication: one prime line and one programmable key with LED
- Eight programmable keys: speed dials, features access codes, paging, conferencing, voice mail access, etc.
- Paging & page receive capability
- Direct page & group page support
- Dual-mode: MiNet and SIP support
MiVoice 5312 IP Phone
- Two-line by 20-character white, backlit graphics display with contrast control and auto-dimming
- Twelve programmable multi-function keys with dual-color LED indicators (for speed dialing, line appearances, feature access)
- Eight function keys: hold, menu, message, speaker, mute, transfer / conference, redial, cancel
- Browser-based desktop user tool programming for easy access to telephone system features
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Voice mail access – large message waiting lamp
MiVoice 5320 IP Phone
- Large graphics display (160 pixels x 320 pixels)
- Eight programmable, one-touch, multi-function, self labeling keys
- 12 fixed function keys
- Designed for power conservation; reduces power consumption for overall energy savings
MiVoice UC 360
- Superior sound quality with high-definition (22khz) audio
- Automatic video calls escalation once an audio call is placed
- Built-in high-resolution seven-inch color touchscreen display with full multimedia support and in-room presentation display capabilities
- An embedded Picsel SmartOffice Suite enables the ability to view and modify Powerpoint®, Word, Excel®, and PDF files
- Web browser allows multimedia support for access to cloud-based services, such as Gmail, Exchange, Web for contact dialing and chat functions
- Provides the ability for multimedia content to be sent to remote parties over the video stream
- Can be connected to other third-party videoconferencing and collaboration systems
- Flexible bandwidth deployment options allow it to work within an existing network environment